Socionics is a psychological typology which is used to divide people into 16 types depending on how they perceive information from the world.
WHAT DOES SOCIONICS STUDY
• 16 psychological personality types, ways of perceiving information and mental device (information metabolism)
• Different kinds of relationships between 16 types of people (in family, friendship, work team)
• Methods of formation effective teams and social groups of different sizes
• Peculiarities of behavior of 16 personality types
• Development of recommendations for personal growth of different sociotypes
SOCIOTYPE is a type of personality with an individual set of psychological characteristics. There are 16 sociotypes overall. Each of them has its strengths and weaknesses, values and form of activities, innate capacity and social role.
3 BENEFITS OF SOCIONICS
Thanks to socionics you'll come to understand your nature, strengths and weaknesses and find your development zone. Besides, knowledge of your sociotype will make you understand roots of your reactions. You will realize your way of thinking and perceiving. Wings are not a development zone for a cat. If you understand what I'm talking about.
Your relationships with all of 16 sociotypes will differ. If you understand the specifics of other sociotype you will better understand the person and your common ground. This knowledge will also help to construct work teams allowing everyone to bring out the best of them according to their nature. Or to detect missing sociotypes in the company.
Socionics helps you to choose a suitable profession where your strong sides will be in demand and in which you'll be able to develop rapidly and with a great interest. Knowing your own sociotype it will come clear what tasks to complete yourself and what better to delegate to others. Each of us is naturally an irreplaceable expert at something.